18.1.09

Dinner at my brother, sister in law and nephew's apartment


Dinner at Tom and Flo's from scarletbeat on Vimeo.



the crown for tonight's "Galette des Rois"
scrabble after dinner
plums
the "chauffeuse" in their living room
beautiful lighting on Antonin's baby chair
Antonin's car, that his godfather got him for his 1st birthday
decorations on the shelves
a part of the numerous books they own
decorations gathered from their several travels




masks that we all wore at my brother's 30th surprise birthday party
my brother's piano


their collection of stolen church candles





Antonin's xylophone. he also owns my ukulele, a trumpet, and a drum, and loves to play the piano "like dad".
my darling nephew, Antonin
christmas leftover decorations
Antonin and I playing in his parents' bedroom